Wednesday 3 November 2010

My Reflection on 2nd November 2010

Today we did some pentatonic activities and we need to make a pentatonic song, either from China, Japan or Java. I picked Japan then I need to make the song in 16 bar lines and I don't have many wrongs so i actually quiet get the lesson. The bad news for today is that i need to use the song that i make and play it with my instrument that is flute. I do not know how to play it at first but today i learn how and i think i am getting the hang of it. I need to learn the song with my flute at home and i need to practice it until i can. I wish that i can mastered the song pretty easily with my flute, of course. My next goal is to get a good score or a high score on the assessment on playing the song using my flute. This is going to be so hard and i really need time to actually practice hard. Practice, practice, practice :p

No comments:

Post a Comment